Friday, March 9, 2018

Springtime Loveliness!

I love coloring images with a bit of grayscale.
 Ppinky Dolls has the right amount of shading that i really love. 
I have combined two challenges that ended up with this result.

I am using a Ppinky Doll image called,  Girl with Bird
I added lace to the top of a colorful paper.  
The lace toned the colors down and gives a nice texture.


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Spring Brilliance - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweetheart - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Harvest - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #443

Outlawz Challenge - Twisted Thursday - Mixed Media (Lace/stitching)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!