Monday, March 5, 2018

Sending you Birthday Wishes!

Conie Fong Art and Design just released this beautiful image called Emma Rose.
I have added another Conie Fong image/sentiments to this card, also!

Here is my card using Conie Fong Image - Emma Rose
I am also using - Conie Fong - Butterfly and Sentiments.

Dies used:
Noor Designs - Rectangle - 6002/0146

Conie Fong Art and Design image -Emma Rose - available here:

Conie Fong Art and Design - Butterfly & Sentiments - available here:

Conie Fong Art and Design's March Challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Spring.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Spring Letters available here!

 Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Tuesday Color Blues
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!