Thursday, February 1, 2018

So lovely in Pink! Ching Chou Kuik - Owlie

Ching Chou Kuik's Facebook Challenge just started!
The theme this month is "Be My Valentine"
You can check out the challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Owlie
The image i used is partially colored (hair lines and shading),
i added Copics to color in the rest.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Owlie available here.

Ching Chou Kuik has a Blog Challenge also.
Come and join us by clicking here.

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Bird Songs available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Sweet Sounds available here.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Bonnie

Challenge 
Outlawz Challenge - Tuesday Color - Bingo (i did the pink/cream/flowers row)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!