Thursday, December 21, 2017

Snowmen at the North Pole!

Just a fun post sharing a card with some new Bugaboo images!
I am using Bugaboo Stamps - Three Snowmen
I colored each of the 3 snowmen and cut them out.  I have used 2 of the 3 on this card!

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (doily white and red) - LR0470
Marianne Designs - (village santa sleigh) - C)L1340

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Textures (red) available here.
We Are 3 Digital Shop - Christmas Tree Card Kit (white/cream paper) available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Gift Labels available here

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Festive Fridays - North Pole

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!