Friday, November 3, 2017

Congratulations Sami on the birth of your beautiful baby, Tilly!!

We are celebrating the birth of Sami's sweet baby girl, Tilly, that was born in October at  
Sami Stamps  for the month of November!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to use a sentiment! 
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called "I Love My Sweet":

Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - Heart Doily

Sami Stamps - I Love My Sweet available here.

Want to see some more Sami Stamps baby inspiration?  
You can check out my team mates blogs featuring baby images as well.
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Magical Butterflies available here:

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Outer Space available here:

Visit Sami Stamps challenge blog and store here:  


Thank you for stopping by!!

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!