Friday, November 24, 2017

Clean and Simple Thank You!

In this post i would love to share how you can use  

A challenge i am entering CAS challenge with the addition of making a "Thank You" theme.
CAS is very hard for me.  I know it's simple and should be easy, but i always feel it's not quite done.
I had laid out two different cards and i am happy with this one. 
Die used:
Memory Box/Poppy Stamps - Leaf frame

I don't know i would have liked this card with out We Are 3 Paper this time. I like how the background paper highlights the center.  The leaf paper has fun texture too.

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Textures available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tea Time available here


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Sunday CAS Challenge - Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!