Friday, September 1, 2017

There is a celebration going on at Kit and Clowder Facebook Group!

One of the first things that Alyce from Kit and Clowder shared with her members was this lovely digital paper from Whimsy Stamps created by artist Tracy Wray!
It is free when you become a member of Kit and Clowder and Whimsy Stamps!

Even though i have my own digital paper shop, i wanted to show my appreciation to another artist that i admire.

I hope you love kitties?  Tracy has designed some pretty kitty paper!
There are so many reasons to love digital paper and this one is perfect for showing you why!
The kitty is in the corner of the paper.
What did i do?  Enlarged the paper and cropped the kitty so i could cut her out in a circle.
Then i enlarged the rest of the paper and cropped it without the kitty!

Super pretty, huh?
I pulled out some of my favorite dies!
Marianne Designs - (background die) - LR0445
Marianne Designs - (white stitched doily) - CR1248
Marianne Designs - (Eyelet frame and sentiment) - CR1239

We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - All Occasions available here:

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!