Friday, September 1, 2017

Kit and Clowder Coloring classes are so fun! Check out this class project finished!

I finished my August/September Pencil class for Kit and Clowder!
I have used 
We Are 3© Digital Shop Products
to create a card with my finished coloring!

In the Kit and Clowder class you can use any images to complete your project, however, the image the Alyce uses is usually discounted or free for the students taking the class!

I am using The Paper Shelter image called, Grumpy!

I decided to take this project a step further and turned her into a 3D image by coloring her in layers. Cutting out each layer and using foam tape to create dimension!
Check her out close up!

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (pink square) - LR0458
Marianne Designs - (tag) - CR1352
Marianne Designs - (corner on top of tag) - LR0285
Memory Box - Birch Tree

We Are 3© Digital Paper- Distressed Burlap Collection available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love  available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Blessings available here

You can visit us and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link
Click here for the We Are 3 Digital Shop located in Stamping Studio

Challenges:
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes/option Mythical creature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!