Thursday, February 25, 2016

Having fun with My Besties Fluffy img030 and Flower Soft!

I don't know are they still making the product, "Flower Soft"?  I was given some as a present a few years back and never got around to using it until this week.

When i saw this cute My Besties Fluffy image 030, i knew i had to pull out the "Flower Soft" and make a fuzzy robe.

I wasn't sure how i wanted to attach the Flower Soft, but decided on using ModPodge Dimensional Magic.  At first i tried a section and didn't color under it at all, i found i liked the edges colored better.  I wanted to make sure that once the Flower Soft was added that i'd still be able to see the definition and that it didn't look like a big blob.  So outlining the areas and doing "sections" at a time seemed to work.

close up of the "Flower Soft":
Foliage- Martha Stewart punch

Copices used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
curlers- RV00, 21, 23, 25
hair- E25, 34
nightie/cup- C1, 3, 5
slippers- C1, 3, RV21, E00
robe- R20, 22

My Besties img030 available here.

Challenges:
Retro Sketches- #203

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie, beautiful & cute card. Love how you use the flower soft.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!