Monday, February 22, 2016

Ella Bella Buttons and Bows CD printables turned 3D!

One of my projects for the month of February was to create some cards using Sherri' Baldy's My Besties Ella Bella Buttons and Bows CD

There are a lot of great images, printables, paper and more on this CD!  These CD's are only for PC formats, not MAC computers.

I have created two cards using two of the printables on this CD.
For this first card I have used Ella Bella and turned her into a 3D image
I have also used some paper from the CD.  The background blue is from the CD. The blue and pink checked is from Sherri Baldy's Designer paper.


Dies used:
Fence- La La Land
Butterflies & foliage- Noor/Joy Craft

The second card I created is also a printable I have turned into a 3D image. The background paper and the teapot circles are also Sherri Baldy's designer paper.


Dies used:
small doily- Memory Box (retired)
Large background doily- Noor/Joy Crafts

Ella Bella Button and Bows CD is available here.

Challenges:





1 comment:

  1. You make such delightful cards Bonnie! I love the sweet images you've chosen and the die cuts are wonderful in the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!