Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties INT challenge- Fall/Autumn theme

is now a monthly challenge!

Your challenge for this month at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is a Fall/Autumn theme with a my Besties image

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi img729 available here.

Dies used:
La La Land fence
Cheery Lynn Lace heart

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- W3, 5, 7, 49
boots- W3, 5, 7
sweater- YR04, 12, 61, R08
headband/shirt- R35, 37, 39, 24
pants- E31, 33, 37
shirt/leaves- YG01, G24

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This card just made me smile!! I love this image and all of your wonderful embellies!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!