Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sherri Baldy SVG Saturday on FB - Looking Lovely


Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday where i will share my newest My Besties SVG files with you and some older ones with a "twist".

We will have a "party" sharing the newest Sherri Baldy SVG files on Saturday on Facebook My Besties Designs - Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!

I am using SVG file "Dress" available at Sherri Baldy's MyBestiesShop.com here.  I am also using the SVG file "hanger" available here.


Copics used
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13
cheeks- R20, 22
eyes/frame- BG45, 11
hair- E50, 51, 53
pink background/ flowers- R81, 83, 85
leaves- G24


Image 859 available here.


Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card!! Your image is so sweet, and I love the dress!! Really "lovely" card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!