Monday, October 12, 2015

Sewing up some new fun, with Sherri Baldy's img831 at My Besties International challenge blog!

My Besties International Challenge  Reminder*
*Our challenge has been extended to Oct.31

Your challenge for the rest of this month at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is Always Anything Goes with a my Besties image!  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :)  

One of my favorite things to do is to sew.  I loved this My Besties img831 available here .
at first glance and wanted to create a card using my fun sewing dies!


More details:

I am using the wonderful My Besties img831

Dies used:
small rectangles- Noor Joy Craft
zipper and button tag- Marianne Designs

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
dress/hair bow- R81, 83, 85
aqua buttons/thread- BG0000, 10, 11, 15
hair- E50, 51, 53, Y21
jeans/thread- B91, 93, 95
needle- C1

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Bonnie (that's me)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, this is just splendid! She's so sweet and all those buttons and the zipper with the doily are lovely touches to this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!