Monday, August 3, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Challenge #16- Always Anything Goes w/a My Besties Image!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

We are now a "Always Anything Goes w/a My Besties Challenge"

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using img 612 available here.

More details:

Introducing Sherri Baldy's New SVG files:
SVG Barrel available here
SVG Coral border available here
SVG Single Butterfly available here

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- C5, 7, 49
bow- BV00, 11, 13
flower/shirt layer- V01, 05, 06
shirt/flower- RV21, 23, 25
Pink flower- RV63, 66
flower centers- V09
jeans- B91, 93, 95
leaves- YG03, 67

Img 612 used available here:

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!







Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Great colors and exquisite card!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very splendid Bonnie! I love how you added the fabric behind the image and the lovely detail on the barrel. Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!