Friday, July 10, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D & More*- Christmas in July reminder

Just a reminder that our wonderful My Besties 3D & More* challenge is going on and we would LOVE for you to join us!!

Our theme is "Anything Goes"

I totally enjoyed making this card using My Besties topper B5 found here and Sherri Baldy's Designer paper called "Vintage Romance" found here:

I turned this topper into a 3D image:

Dies used:
Snowflake border/ single snowflakes that match- Noor/Joy Craft
solid snowflakes/ santa in sleigh- Marianne Designs



Card topper found here:
 


















Paper pack used for the background found here:


















Please visit my teammates blogs for some awesome inspiration:
Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Kristyn
Luana
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!