Monday, June 22, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties International- Challenge #12 - A 3D sweetie!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties International Challenge Blog is Always Anything Goes with a my Besties image!  I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

This card is serving double duty..First of all,  this challenge and another fun new My Besties activity called My Besties Card Swap on Facebook! (Click the name to check it out!)

3D view:



More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties 3D sheet called, B3

Dies used:
Card base - Spellbinders
leaves and flourish- Marianne Designs
retired small doily- Memory Box
butterflies- Noor/Joy Craft

Challenges-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!