Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties PPP reminder-

Just a reminder for you!
My Besties PPP Challenge blog  continues with the current challenge..you have a few more days to enter!


The challenge theme is- Anything goes with an option of your favorite embellishment

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Jan 3rd sheet #2 found Scrapbook Stamp Society here


Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Bow is from My Favorite Things
scalloped oval is from Lifestyle Crafts
heart is from Cheery Lynn

3D image used called Jan3rd sheet 2 found here.


You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Annette

Kristyn
Luana
Michelle
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!