Monday, March 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties Happy Birthday Kitty!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "3D or 3 Layers option Buttons" 

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image or stamp when you create your project. :) 

I thought i would try something different this time.  I notice that many people use straws for their embellishing and i love it.  So i thought.. why not use a purse 3D die cut and make a little gift box or centerpiece!!
 

More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties Digi called Donna available here.
I have cut out a Hello Kitty picture and placed it on her t-shirt. 

Dies used:
Spellbinders oval die for the kitties face.
Kitty bow is from the balloon dies set i used on the straws from Elizabeth Crafts
Oval behind image- Lifestyle Crafts
Heart banner- La La Land
Bow on top of purse- MFT

Copics used:
skin- YR20, 21, 24
hair- E41, 42, 43, 44
eyes- B93
cheeks- R05, 20
shirt- W1, 3, 5
pants- C3, 5, 7
red stripes/barrett- R37, 39

Another view:



Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is adorable, Bonnie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!