Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties brand new release.. Printable My Besties tags!

That's right, Sherri Baldy has released Printable tags with some of your favorite My Besties images.  These tags are available at Scrapbook Stamp Society here.

You might be thinking..what am i going to do with a tag??? ... well let me show you some ideas and then hop on over to the My Besties 3D Challenge Blog where the team has even more ways to use your tags!

Here is a fun idea..turn them into Gift Card Holders.. i have two ways to do that and i have included instructions also.




 

How to make a gift card using a printable tag:
Crop one of the tags and enlarge it to 2.80" (you will have a bit of white around the image. Place the image at the top of the paper (paper direction should be horizontal). I used cardstock weight paper. Fold the paper in half just below the outline..as shown in the photo. Hand cut around the tag..leaving the fold on the bottom. If you want the slanted front..just cut on the diagonal and add some paper border or lace. Trace around your tag to get the inside liner. Tape the the side only of the mailbox card. tape the bottom and side on the tree card. Hole punch at the top and add ribbon etc. Embellish. 


 


You tube views of Santa Tags finished:
Youtube Video on how to make these Gift Cards:


Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Now aren't you just the most clever one (well, I already knew that), but this is just the best idea for those tags. I especially like the little deer and tree one, but both are wonderful for gift cards. Do you not have a tag die that would have worked so that the tag didn't have to be hand cut?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!