Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Besties 3D Decoupage.. Do you want to build a snowman???

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great two week challenge for you!

The theme is more than 2 folds..simple huh??

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties image that i made into a 3D image.  You can find this image called Emmett at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here

Side view showing the 3D layers:

















I have used a step card and the instructions can be found here. I added a circle to give a falling snow affect.  I have made a You tube video how to and it is uploaded below.
 
Dies i used:
Most of the snowflakes are from Your Next Stamp. The circle die is from Lifestyle Crafts, but any circle die would work if you have a similar size.

You Tube video:


You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andy
Andrea
Angela
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Miranda
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is fabulous! I love the design of your card and all the floaty snowflakes~ Great frosty snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing, I love everything about this creation: shape, colors and the 'Frozen' sentiment. Lovely, sweet card. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!