Monday, September 29, 2014

My Besties International 2 wk challenge- Tag It! (Gift Card holder)

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to "Use a tag". 

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using the My Besties image called "Nellie Pirate Costume"

More details inside of the card:

I have used a fancy fold called "Angle Fold" from the DVD called Teresa's Fantastic Folded cards and Boxes available at Paper Wishes. Or from a Youtube video here.


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!


Bonnie (that's me)


Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully colored and designed, Bonnie! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!