Friday, August 29, 2014

Sami Stamps featuring a new release, "Sweet Babies"

Every 1st, 3rd and 5th week of the month,  i look forward to the new release that  Sami Stamps  creates.  This time the release is called Sweet Babies!

There isn't a challenge for the next week, just come and enjoy our team's creations and check out Sami Stamp's store.  Sami always offers a freebie to color up!

I love this sweet whimsical image called Little Boy Dreams:



Dies used:
Card base die is from Marianne Designs,  the blue heart is from Cherry Lynn, the eyelet oval and basic oval is from Lifestyle Crafts. Love word is from  Paper Trey Ink.  Butterflies are two different Martha Stewart punches.

Copics used:
skin- E0000, 00, 02, 04, R02
hair- E31, 33
onesie- B000, 00, 02, CB

It's a two for day..i have another card to share also using Sweet Girl:
I used my cricut to cut out the #1 and made my own computerized sentiment.  The banner is made from a Fiskars punch. The ruffles on the onesie is a EK punch i cut sections off of.

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 02, 04, R20
hair- YR20, 21, 24
paper pieced onesie and hair bows

Here is the fun new release:


 












Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, they are both sooooo sweet! Love the fab designs! Great coloring and details on each of them, Bonnie! And I love the way you positioned both on their designs! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delightfully adorable images! Love the design of all the layers on the first with the fabric. and the lovely little outfit on the second is sweet! Great stitched detail!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!