Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Cinderella time at My Besties 3D Deco Challenge

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great two week challenge for you!

The theme is "Anything but a card"

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties store here. I purchased a clock at a Charity Shop and altered it with a My Besties 3D image.  This one i am keeping on my desk so i can look at it when i am on the computer!


Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
The butterflies are from Noor/Joy Craft, the corregated tag is from Doo Hickey, the flourishes are from Memory Box.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andy
Andrea
Angela
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Miranda
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. It is so great Bonnie i love it.....what a tasteful and especially appealing design. This gorgeous clock I would also like to stand at my desk ..... I am very proud to be by your side in this wonderful team.

    a big hug Andrea and sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWWWW Bonnie this is incredibly beautiful such awesome design work, love the image and the fact that it is a working clock is amazing, outstanding project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed, detailed and colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning! I'd put this on my desk to! Such a splendidly happy sight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning creation, love it !!! lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!