Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches featuring Digital Delights Super Samantha!

For this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor is Digital Delights!


Here is my card, please come and join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this challenge:
I have chosen to make my card into a slider card using a vertical slider die from PaperTrey Ink.  Here is what my card looks like when the ribbon tab is pulled (the card also opens up too):


Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week:

Copics used:
skin-YR000. 00. R20,22
hair-B24, 26, 99
outfit- B24, R35, 39
twinkelette pen/gold




For more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of team's creations:



Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, just too cute, Bonnie! Love the fun little image and that blue hair! :^) Love your design, take on the sketch, pretty papers and fun embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bonnie, this is a wonderful image and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!