Monday, June 23, 2014

My Besties challenge and the challenge theme is... Summer Days!!

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is to use the theme "Summer Days"   I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

To join this My Besties challenge please click here! *Remember you must use any My Besties when you create your project. :) 

Every time i see this card and as i was creating it..i keep sing parts of the Grease movie soundtrack.. You will have to let me know if you start singing any of the songs after you see this card too. :)

There are a lot of reasons why i like this card.  Her glasses have glossy accents on them, i love the post card stamp in the background from Noor/Joy Crafts (actually there is a rose behind her head as part of the stamp), i used my favorite lighthouse, seashells, starfish again this month.  LOL!  And do you know how hard it is for me to use those large pearls?  i just love them here.

some more fun photos:


More details:
I am using the wonderful My Besties img 999

Dies used:
Marianne designs

Copics used:
skin- E50, 51, 53
hair Y13, 21, YR23
bandana- BG10, 11, 13, R37
lips- R35
eyes- B66
glasses- R20, 22, C3, 5, 7 (glossy accents)

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!
 
Deb  
Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Summertime is fabulous, and so is this! Love her big glasses and the wonderful postcard and shells! Great touch of bling to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...stunning card !!!
    I love all these detail so beautiful.
    Hugs, Murielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to have won a digi stamp Besties, thank you very much.
    Hugs, Murielle.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!