Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Besties UK challenge Guest Designing and Rain Day Go Away

As a My Besties challenge blog designer i was asked to make a card for the My Besties UK blog.  I am so honored to be able to share on another My Besties challenge blog!

Carol is an absolutely wonderful host/co-ordinator for the blog. I love that when you enter the challenge you can see a thumbnail of your card/project and everyone else's as well, so you can admire all of the talent that is showcased there.  And that is just the entries, the Design Team always has awesome cards to inspire you!

One other special feature on My Besties UK, is that they offer a discounted My Besties image for you to use, and if you do you will get a free one in return. 

I am sharing two cards with My Besties UK.  The first one i made using a portion of the sweet image called Rain Day Go Away.  Click here to see this image!
For this card i've used a Marianne Designs lace border and an Eyelet circle.  The background embossing is a folder from Stampin Up.

The image is colored using Copics listed below:
skin- E50, 51, 53, E02
hair- E25
hat and top- B91, 93, 95
white- W1, 3, 5
umbrella- W1, 3, 5, 7
black water color pencil
Stickles/diamond
highlighted embossing with gray ink (London Fog)


Challenges:
That Crafting Place LTD.- Ribbon/lace
Fairytale Stampers- Flowers


8 comments:

  1. I just love your perspectives you give the images! She's so cute popping out like that and love the vintagy umbrella! the inked embossing looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card.

    danke für deine TN bei den fairytale stampers.

    glg mrggi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your card is beautiful.
    beautiful coloration.
    thank you for your participation in the Fairytale Stampers
    hugs manu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die ist wundervoll großartig geworden.
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei Fairytale Stampers
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Great design!! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Great design!! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Great design!! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at fairytale Stampers.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!