Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Besties and Frozen's Elsa

Did you wonder what i meant by the title?  I thought this image with her lovely braid had an "Elsa" look.  The whole image doesn't but this cropped part does..i think.

Before the movie came out our family (grandkids/kids and my husband and myself) went to Disney...they had all sorts of Frozen merchandise because the move was going to be released..of course not seeing the movie we had no idea which character would be popular..looking at the merchandise i liked Olaf and the Disney Store's Animated Anna toddler (not the one in the retail stores)..i purchased the Anna toddle for my doll collection.  My daughter wanted to get my granddaughter Anna's coronation dress from the Disney World but thought it would be available at the mall's Disney Store..but nope, it was exclusive to the park...which she didn't discover until we were on our way back home in the car..so we started to do some searching and found it on Ebay even less expensive than the park!  Of course, any of you that have been paying attention to the merchandise after the movie have seen that Elsa is the chosen character...and before Christmas and even now you can't find her doll.  I still didn't like the toddler doll, she wasn't as cute.

So, with the popularity of this character and the fact that my grand daughter loves Elsa and sings her song, i made this card using My Besties image 308:

All i can say is that i love My Besties "BIG", they are so fun to color..just wish i had endless Copic refills.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair-Y21, YR20
eyes/dress/bow- B00, 02
Stickles/diamond
Gelly Roll pen- clear star

Challenges:
My Besties UK-CAS (clean and simple)
Stamplorations Challenge- Sketch
Love to Create challenges- Anything Goes for kids
Outlawz challenges- CAS and two of something


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the colours x good luck with the UK Besties challenge xCarol UK DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea I love it,good luck in the My Besties UK Challenge Jenny UK GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooww I never think to change the Sketch and you did it very well...it is still the same sketch but looks more creative dear Bonnie...I love the image and cuteeee eyes she has great take on the sketch challenge Bonnie...see you maybe on my Blog...I just join STAMPlorations too...hugs...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can totally see Elsa, I loved the cute movie!! As always you created a beautiful card with fabulous coloring. Well done with a fabulous sketch.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty image -(I need to see the film!) and great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I really love how you used the image, and your design is really cool!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring! What an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!