Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's a Circus...featuring My Besties Ellie Elephant!

What a sweet, sweet image..I am using My Beaties Ellie Elephant!  I decided to make my version of a circus tent and what a great image..it fits perfectly in the entrance i think.  I have also added a decorative pin for the top of the tent.  I am hoping to have a paper pattern to share, i need my daughter to help me with that..as i haven't figured that out yet.  The image can be found here.

So here is my card..i made the fold at the top so that it can stand up:
Here are some other views:



















Copics used:
elephant- W1, 3, 5, E02
eyes-BG11, 13
pink bow- R81, 83, 85
aqua- BG10, 11, 13
gold- YR20, 21, 23
rope- E51, 53

Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge- Anything Goes w/option distressing (i did ink and paper distressing)
My Besties UK challenge- Flowers (on paper and flower trim)
My Besties Dutch challenge- Embossing (on trim)
My Besties US challenge- Anything goes w/a Besties




13 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is gorgeous, Bonnie! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very delightful! Love the gorgeous combination of papers you've used and of course the buttons. :) This elephant is super sweet and I love the special added glittery touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! such a lovely sweet card. I also love the paper combo and the sweet details:) TFS.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Bonnie.

    you have won the last time as DT winner but you did not claime your prize yet.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is so lovely! Thanks for joining *My Besties Dutch Girls Designs*
    gr Lilian
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an inventive design - gorgeous colour choices and how cute is little Ellie. Thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous...love every detail..lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing,the colours and design are fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Card, lovely happy vibe to it
    As always thank you for joining in the Besties UK Challenge and best of luck with your entry
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty - good luck with the besties UK challenge - Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Bonnie! thanks so much for sharing your blog link for this darling card, in the Besties DT FB group. I love what you have done with this card - sweet, happy, and very creative! Pinned for future reference! Thank you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!