Friday, February 14, 2014

Your Next Stamp Happy Friday Challenge- Just To Say

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my card.

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo using "Just To Say"     from the YNS store:

Can i say, awww.. this is such a cute image..really cute for anything...teacher, Easter, school! I paper pieced the pencil.

Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration  (I used the sketch for this challenge):












Copics used:
bunny- E50, 51, 53, 55, 02
tail- W1, CB Stickles/diamond

Dies used:
Joy Crafts- Heart border, Lifestyle crafts corner kit corners.

Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
Penny's Paper Challenges- Monochromatic
My Heart Pieces- Color red is the symbol of love
Creative Corner challenges- From the heart



9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the glittery tail! :) Wonderful paper combo to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sweet Bonnie !!! Could the image be ANY cuter ... I love how you colored the bunny & paper pieced the pencil. You just have a knack for doing that ... Love it !!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Bonnie , so cute. Love the hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Monochrome card Bonnie. I especially like the heart border. Thanks for joining in at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card perfect for valentines day !! :)) I love the way you made a paper pieced pencil just like my girls brought home yesterday!! I think they recv'd about 5 new ones @ their party! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. how adorable...the image is so cute and I love this border sticking out

    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, I love the delicate heart border. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. please contact me at haimoroad@yahoo.de

    Mel from CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!