Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Besties Letter S..it's for Sadie you know!

My only granddaughter's name is Sadie and i had to make this up for her!  Her bedroom is girly but the walls are painted sky blue with hand painted trees..i think this will go really well, but not sure there is a spot left on the wall.   Not a problem because this also has an easel in the back for a shelf.

Anyway, i was excited to see the alphabet at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store..a lot more choices.. i have the letter "H" also and have an idea for that.  Link for the alphabet is here.

So i made this project with at least 3 challenges in mind...
Let me say the crocheted sweet flowers were made by my friend, Jennifer for me as a gift.  Another friend, Sigi, made the daisies by hand, she sells these to help feed wild life that she rehabilitates.  Her blog is here if you want to help her out.

I've used a lot of dies on this project..i thought i'd be cranking that handle all day.  LOL.  Let's start in the upper right hand corner..that is a Memory Box die, and so is the vine in the bottom left corner..oh and the small doily behind the image head is also Memory Box.  The corner dies inside the frame are from Cheery Lynn and so is the paper lace border behind the image.  The grass is from Noor/Joy Craft.

Challenges:
My Besties Dutch Girls- Doily w/My Besties image
My Besties USA- Bingo (top row - Flowers, Ribbon, Pink)
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything goes/option to make your own flowers



12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Bonnie.


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling project, Bonnie...I bet Sadie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it Bonnie, I'm sure she will love it. Ange xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie this is so adorable for Sadie's room. Love the colors & those wonderful flowers ... It's going to great on her wall. She has a SUPER Grandma.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this is beautiful. Love the colors and design. A great addition for Sadie's room.
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Bonnie! I know Sadie will love this - all the details are just amazing! Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining my Besties Dutch girls designs. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful board!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooohhh, this is just positively adorable and I'm sure Sadie will adore it! Love the way you used the corners and the grass inside the frame and the cutie is such a delight! Love the flowers to! :) and the way you layered the viney leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, your coloring is beautiful! en lovely flowers Thank you so much for joining my Besties Dutch girls designs
    greets lilian DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Bonnie! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Besties US. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!