Saturday, February 8, 2014

Exciting News.. New My Besties 3D Decoupage Challenge Blog!

I tried out for the new My Besties 3D Deco team and was so excited to get the news that i made the team.



 I want to get you all excited about the first challenge that will take place this week Friday on Valentines Day, February 14.  To see the new Challenge blog go here and become a follower and sign up via Email to get the challenge info sent to you in your inbox!

It will be a 3-D My Besties decoupage challenge.  Which means it will be like paper piecing in multiple layers.  In the 70's it was quite popular and now what's "old" is new again but it is with Digital sheets and you can instantly get your decoupage images from My Besties on Etsy here
 
We will be sharing some new releases on Friday so you totally need to check out the new challenge!

Just to give you a taste of what you might be seeing this week i have some work that my team mates did for the DT call.. Each one is beautiful..
By Julie


















by Deidre
by Angela
By Miranda

Now it's your turn this week, i can't wait to see what you create!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bonnie. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!