Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sherri Baldy's 3D Decoupage My Bestie with Owl

There is a DT call for Sherri Baldy's 3D Decoupage My Besties images (see link for DT call in challenges).  I thought i'd give it a try because i mostly fussy cut my images.   I do like to color my images, this just gives me more time to fussy cut.

So when you "apply" for the DT call you get a page of colored images that are already to be cut out.  I've decided, that if i get the position, i will be investing in more foam tape or glue.

The image i received turns out to be perfect for my granddaughters birthday in March...so i went with that idea and added the "number 5".

Here is my card:
Some extra photos for you so you can see the dimension:
Close up with the added glitter/gelly roll:

Pretty sweet, huh?  A bit more about my card:
The small doily is a retired Memory Box die, buckle doily #98220 layering the small doily is also a Memory Box die , the upper right corner die 6002/0148 is from Joy Crafts/Noor, the lace die at the bottom is from Cheery Lynn DL134, the bird cage #802 is from Poppystamps.  The number 5 is from the Advent calendar #98642 from Memory Box..sooo cute..they are actually ornaments and this is the "cut out" from the ornament.
Heart charm is from Spoilt Rotten Beads in the UK,

Challenges:
Something Beautiful by Julie- DT Call
Besties Challenge- Summer
The Crafter's Cafe- Bling It On
Die Cutting Diva- Lots of dies on this card..my new item is the image. my old item is the Memory Box doily that is retired.
Fan-tastic Tuesday (Hip to be square)- Square card w/Pink and Patterned paper (striped paper in the background and subtle pattern behind the pink oval)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges- Decoupage



14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, and my fav colour too....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday we hope you will join us again next week...
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. LUV the use of all your dies. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bonnie, your card is beautiful, You did a wonderful job with your decoupage sheet! Good Luck! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, great colour combo and lots of bling, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, Bonnie...this is just over-the-top cute...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very very lovely. Youdid a great job making this card....thanx for joining us at My Besties. Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can fussy cut very well. How do you do it? I struggle with it still. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Fan Tastic Tuesday. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just awesome! Your coloring is beautiful and you have a wonderful eye for detail and composition! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog1
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining in our Bling it up challenge at The Crafters Cafe this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very sweet! Love the wonderful image and the lovely girly accents! You'd be perfect for this team with your amazing fussy cutting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    I love how you decoupaged that girl!
    Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card. I love the way you have decoupaged the image,it is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week, hope to see you back soon. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutly stunning i love the colours you have used. I would lovr to have ago at being on the design team but cant find the link to it. Take care xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!