Friday, November 15, 2013

Your Next Stamp November Fun Friday Challenge Week 2

Happy Friday!
It’s time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge!

See the the monthly challenge sketch or photo below my card.

You can either play along with the sketch, the inspiration photo or combine both!


Here’s my project and how I was inspired by the sketch and inspiration photo using Tobi with Love  from the YNS store:

side view:


Here is the YNS monthly sketch and photo inspiration (I used the lattice on the top of the pies as my inspiration)




















Copics used:
skin- YR000. 00, R20
hair- Y19, 21, YR23, 28
dress- R35, 37, 39
shoes- W3, 5
mouse- W1, 3, 5, E02, YR0000
tag- YR000, 21, 23
 
Pop on over to the YNS Challenge blog to see what my Design Team members have made. I would love to see you playing along!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges:
 The Crafty Bloggers- Christmas
My Heart Pieces challenges- Red, Green and whatever colors
Crafting by Designs-Anything Goes with a twist of Christmas


8 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is so super sweet!! I love the folds on her dress & your awesome card design!! :))
    The DVD went in the mail yesterday, so hopefully you will get it shortly!! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the fold, bright colors, and your coloring is beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the color palette & DP on this, Bonnie! Love the fold design, too! And what a darling image & great coloring! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! This is so sweet!! Adorable image and fun DPs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, sweet card. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very precious this is! Love the little girl and the wonderful way you coloured the present!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute christmas card
    Thanks for joining us for our monthly challenge of Christmas at The Crafty Bloggers Network
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly -DT
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card Bonnie! Love the fold and color palette. This is one of my favorite images!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!