Sunday, July 21, 2013

You're Picture Perfect

And you are also Positively Wonderful !  This week at Anyone for Anya we have a Sketch challenge..i always love the sketch challenges...always makes it a bit easier getting started on my card!

This week i am using Do Si Do Anya:

I've used two Spellbinders dies this week, Fleur de lis square and Snowflake pendant.

 Don't forget to ask to see if we still have the above dies in stock at Dutch Paper Crafts!

Here is the sketch we are using this week at Anyone for Anya:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
hair- Y11, 15, 19
dress- R83, RV25
shading- C1, 3, 5

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card. I like how Anya is peeking through the picture frame. Really delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a great job with the little Anyas! Love your fun take on the sketch, the die cuts, & DP! :^)
    Hugs, PEnny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you've given this image such a sweet pose! Love the die cut you've used and the sun is so fun! You are positively wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!