Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sunny Wishes

This is one of my favorite images from the month of June at Digital Delights!  Everything about this image makes me smile.

I hope you have fallen in love with the images from Digital Delights like i have and have been making some cards/projects.

Here is Ice Cream Roxy and a sentiment from Summer of Smiles sentiment set:


I have also used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
bear- E41, 43, 44
umbrella- 35, 39, BG72, 09, G14, YG06, Y21, YR23, V06, 09
sun- Y11, 21, YR2
cone/umbrella pole- E97, 99
ice cream- RV02, 06, 66
glasses- R35, BG11, Glossy Accents


 

Please, please check out the other cards/projects my team mates made at the Digital Delights blog or you can check out the Digital Delights challenge blog and win some great prizes!

Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time- Pretty it Up
Stamp and Create- Summer Fun
Crafty Sentiments- Fun in the Sun

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Bonnie!
    Hugs
    Wendy
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Bonnie! Love the sweet image! Your coloring is wonderful on this, and so is your design! Yummy colors, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this one has me chuckling! I just had a wonderful ice cream cone for snack today....but mine wasn't a wonderful pink one! Love the wonderful umbrella with that cute sun peaking through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny. I saw this card on Pinterest, before I came to your blog. At the time, I didn't see who created it, but I immediately thought, "that looks like a Bonnie card." Sure enough (LOL)! You've developed a distinct style of your own. Again, a very cute card with a very cute image -- so perfectly YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love your colouring on the image - the highlights on the parasol are fabulous. :)

    Thanks for taking part in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS - your colouring is super and I love that little image :-) Saw you at Crafty Sentiments whilst I was browsing :-)
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute Bonnie, love that sweet image and fab design of your card !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute Bonnie, love the colouring!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Fun in the Sun Challenge! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!