Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Audrey Hepburn fashionista

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a really fun sketch and always an awesome sponsor!

Here is my card using a super awesome stamp from Bella Stamps and the sentiment comes with the stamp too!

Some awesome dies too..they are from Memory Box and are available at Dutch Paper Crafts!

Here is the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
 dress/bow- Y23, 32, YR12
 hat/gloves- B28, 39
 purse- W3, 5
 gelly roll pen- clear star





Tuesday Morning Sketches sponsor this week- Sweet n Sassy
Sweet n Sassy Stamps 




7 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment for your gorgeous card, Bonnie! Love the design, that fab image & coloring, the pretty papers, and those wonderful die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. *love*! Such great die-cut details - they just add to the elegance! Sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Bonnie! Love the colors and design. I've never seen this image before. Very Charming. Great work!!!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sure does have style and class! Love the sentiment and I love how you coloured her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant, Bonnie...just like Hepburn...long legs, tiny waist...definitely not me! LOL. Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Bonnie!! So classy and elegant! That's a fantastic saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW I commented on this card, but I don't see my comment posted -- perhaps I failed to hit publish. Anyway, I really like this card. Breakfast at Tiffany's was a favorite film for me, and I was an Audrey Hepburn fan, so two things right there -- anyway, you've done a lovely job with the coloring, and the dies are perfect. Really like this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!