Sunday, June 30, 2013

Anya strolls in glittery style!

This week at Anyone for Anya..our challenge is to use lots of glitter..super fun, huh?  I have used Anya Strolls and the funny thing is i had no idea that my team mate Blankina also used the same stamp...i love the variety we both have used with this stamp.

Here is my card...oh and one more thing...i am a fan of a TGF design team member named, Rosie and i love how she adds a large bow to her cards, so i thought i'd give it try this time...
 

I have also used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R20, 22
 hair- Y11, 15, 19
 shirt/bow/shoes- R81, 83, 85
 coat- B23, 41, 24
 leggins- YG03, 17, 25
 dog- E50, 53

5 comments:

  1. Hi, yes fun to see your sweet version of Anya strolls..Great bow!
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is an adorable card. I like the way you've colored Anya's outfit -- so modern and "now." Just the right amount of bling. A+ on this one, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big bow, Bonnie! It really works with you simple design! Love that fun image, your coloring, the sparkle, and the sweet background paper! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and I absolutely LOVE the big bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty! I love the huge bow and the trees in the background! Great sparkle to her outfit to!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!