Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fairy Ring card

I've been working on some cards that my friend, Jenee, had pinned to her Pinterest board called "Pretty Stuff I'll Never Do" and my hope was i'd get her to do some.   I cut and pieced the cards and didn't glue them down so i could video tape them for her.  I was told by someone that saw my YouTube videos that i needed to show the finished project first, so that people would be interested in my videos..and i thought that's kind of hard to do unless i had a program that allowed me to put the finished project first..so without that program, i "made" the card without gluing it down and decided to put the glued down finished project here. 

So this is the Fairy Ring Card i made (supplies will follow)
close up view:




The card base is 4 x 6.  I resized the "background" paper found on Pinterest here, so that it would fit my card.  I took off the proportions in Word and made the background 4.92 x 5.92.  I used the "doily" Spellbinders that measured 2.75" in diameter.  I reduced the size of the fairy picture found here in Pinterest to 3" tall  and then cut it to measure 2 x 2".  The smallest die under the flower measures .75" in diameter.

For those of you wanting to see the video you can view it here:

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the layering and the sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! The video is excellent, but it is quite nice having a picture of the finished project. Appreciate you posting all the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Such wonderful softness and that lacy border is so pretty! So glad you found inspiration on Jenee's pinerest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello GRANDMA BONNIE!!!!!! It's me Rhea.....I see you are playing along with us this month at 7 Kids :) Awesome.......
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!