Saturday, March 2, 2013

Seize the Cake or the Day!

I had some time this week to use an image i recently purchased at Digital Delights.  I enjoy randomly using my images!  Not only that, but i am having fun with my new dies from Joy Crafts that i purchased at Dutch Paper Crafts!

Here is my card using Chef Luigi!  I think this card would be great for any gender...
  Aren't these flowers awesome..i happened to see them at the store Tuesday Morning..of course they had just one pack left..and i've used both of the red flowers for a card already!   They are so cool they look like glass!

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
shoes/pants- W3, 5, 7
coat/hat- C1, 3, CB
scarf- R35, 39
plate- BG0000, 01
cake- Y21, YR23
stickles- diamond

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, and yes, that flower is "da bomb." You have done a super job of coloring your little chef. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, the flower is awesome!!!! BUT, I'm loving the entire card. That image is so precious and the die is sensational!!! WOW!

    Hope all is going good in your little corner of the world!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is just fabulous! I love the new die and those flowers are incredible! They do look like glass. Could you save a piece of that cake for me to....for when I can eat again? The icing looks especially yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! That chef is adorable and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Bonnie! The frame and paper look like the frosting on the cake! How cool! Love that fun chef & great coloring & that flower is so fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!