Friday, February 15, 2013

Paint the town Red!


This week at Card Crafter's Circle we invite you to:

PAINT THE TOWN RED!

... with a RED colour challenge! We ask that your creations be predominantly red, or all red! 

 Here is my card using "Crissy and Umbrella" from Digi Darlas Designs:

I've also used a Memory Box flourish and a handmade Aqua flower from Sigi's Flower Bouquet!

Copics used:
YR000. 00, R14, 20
hair- E97, 99
skirt/shoes/bows- BG71, 18
socks- R35, C3 
the rest is paper pieced

 
 
We are excited to introduce a new this week, Digi Darlas Designs!!  

One randomly drawn winner will receive their choice of five (5) digital images from  Digi Darlas Designs! ... thank you for such a generous prize!

Sketch used is from Tuesday Morning Sketches:


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Bonnie!! I love the DP that matches your image!!
    I've got to find time to play along this challenge... red is my mostest favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an umbrella like that Bonnie! Love how the rain is splashing off of it! Very cute birdie and umbrella papers to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on that sketch, Bonnie! The image is just adorable, love the coloring, the papers, and your wonderful embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!