Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

For this challenge at Card Crafter's Circle challenge blog, i needed to make a shape card...and i was lucky to find an image from Meljen's Designs that had a perfect shape!  I then did some searching and found a great site to give me the idea to make this shape card.  That info is here.

Here is my card:
We have two sponsors this week at Card Crafter's Circle one is Meljen's Designs and the other is Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne they always have terrific prizes! 
You can check the details out at CCC.


 
Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
face/ears/tail- R20, E50, 53
fur- W3, 5
pocket- B24, 26, 28
string on pocket- C0, 3, CB

11 comments:

  1. Now that's adorable! Love the stitching & you even put the rivets on...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Bonnie! At first glance, I thought you actually recycled a denim pocket! Cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet anniversary card!! That image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - what a great idea! I have a giveaway on my blog Celestial Things if you would like to drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS!!! This is FANTASTIC!!!! What a marvelous card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, this is too cute! I love the pocket and the mice are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful me darlin just love it, big huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is totally gorgeous and lovely!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie,
    This is so adorable I love your pocket idea!!! Great colouring in!!!
    Hugs & Kisses
    Trish oooxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card, and so adorable with the denim pocket shaped base for your little pocket of adorable mice. Such great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!