Saturday, May 26, 2012

Congrats, Grad take 2

This is the second card i am making for graduation this year for one of my nephews.  I did chose the colors of the school for the card and the image.

Here is my card:


















This is the wonderful sketch from Priscilla Styles- Midnight Madness, I went for the simple sketch seeing as it was for a boy:












(Pin)spirational photo:














Challenges:
Priscilla Styles-Midnight Madness- Sketch
(Pin)spirational Challenges- Inspirational photo

4 comments:

  1. How cool is this!!!! what a cute dragon, aww I think its great hunnie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite the grad! Love how you used the school colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in the {PIN}spirational challenge this week!!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you joined us this week at {PIN}spirations with your cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!