Thursday, May 17, 2012

Captain America to the Rescue

I am having a Sweet day using this sketch.  The image is discontinued from Digi My World stamps.

Here is my card:


















Here is the Sweet Stop sketch:

I did something different with the stars on this card.  I embossed some sticky back foil and painted it black and wiped back the paint before it dried and then i added some clear embossing powder to set it.  Then i punched out the stars and attached them to the side like the circles shown in the sketch.
Here is a picture of what the foil looked like before i punched the stars:










Challenge:
The Sweet Stop- Sketch

4 comments:

  1. What a cool card Bonnie. Lvoe the cute image, the textured stars look awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice super hero! Love how you created your stars! I really need to get some clear embossing pearl so I can try something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! I love the stars that technique is so cool. Thank you so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE!! love your Darling Super Hero image and what Fabulous stars you created! Very neat technique! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!