Friday, April 13, 2012

Owl always LOVE you!

I was on a roll making some card bases yesterday and used the same paper and scraps...so my last 3 cards have a lot in common in terms of color. 

For this Pollycraft challenge i am using FABRIC and what i used is burlap ribbon, i had to cut it thinner to fit on the card and match up with the sketch i wanted to use.  So to adhere it well i used my ATG gun and matted it w/black paper.  I've also used a new Memory Box doily die.  Isn't this image from Pollycraft super cute?

This is my card:


















This is the sketch i used from the Sweetest Thing blog:












Challenges:
Pollycraft blog- Fabric
Sweetest Thing- Sweet Sunday sketch

3 comments:

  1. Such a great way to use this ribbon! Very cute girl with her owl! I used to have an owl stuffy and I loved it so much my Mom had to "relocate" him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Bonnie! I love it! The burlap ribbon is awesome and I love the colour combo you have used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Fabric challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card ROCKS! The colors used and that burlap ribbon is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!