Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just a Little Wish for you..

A little wish because this project is TINY...:)  The height of this tag is 3" so the image is about 1.5".  I didn't think i could do it..so tiny, but it worked, I think?

There is a big difference between a Mini Tilda and a regular sized Tilda stamp.  The mini's do not have a cling foam back and are about 1.5" tall and the regular size Tilda stamps are about 3" tall.  Both stamps have a clear stamped image...very detailed.

For this challenge i've used a Doo Hickey tag die..it is what i used for my base.  I also used a Memory Box flourish, Spellbinders Ribbon Buckle and MS butterfly and leaf punch. 

Here is my Mini Tag:


















This is my tag before i added Tilda..i think it's fun to see "sketches" before the image is added to see the construction and sometimes..the project is just pretty by itself. ..however, this one needed Tilda. :)
 Challenges:
TOMIC- Doo Hickey Tag, Mini Magnolia World Stamp

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet and beautiful and I love your colouring and the wonderful embellishments on your tag. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!