Saturday, April 28, 2012

I spend all my time, thinking of you.

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge blog has a challenge going on that has an inspiration photo and a Get Well/Best Wishes theme.    I went for a project instead of a card just because of the clock photo...and the clock is for good wishes..but i am not putting a sentiment on the clock, but it would have a small tag/card attached with the sentiment/wishes.

Here is the inspirational photo..(I'd love one of these clocks)











Here is my project based on the theme:


















I did a step by step on how i made this clock..i altered a clock from a charity shop:
The clock came a with a hummingbird on the face, i used my lace die to cover it up and i added some flowers.


















 Next i added a Doo Hickey die using white corrugated cardboard and a Memory Box flourish die, along with some tulle, more flowers and purple buds.














Challenges:
TOMIC- Inspiration photo/Get Well/Best Wishes

4 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    this is just a stunning creation !
    Wel done and good luck with the
    challenge .

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful altered creation! Wow absolutely gorgeous! So much to admire. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Cathy - Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! Such imagination to totally create a treasure from this old clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!

    Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!