Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Things come in small packages

Challenge for this project was to make something small...no larger than 4 x4.  I actually made 2 in one for this challenge.  I made a corner bookmark that takes a piece of paper 4 x 4...and i made a miniature Alice "book"...and the image is holding that in her hand.  The mini book is no larger than 3/4"...just fit the length of a staple to add pages inside of it.

Here is my project:


















Challenges:
TGF Challenge- Small project under 4 x 4

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! What a great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very sweet! I love these little corner bookmarks and yours is so lovely with that tini tiny book she's holding!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!