Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas Holidays 2011

What screech...Christmas now?  Yep, i am trying to get some much needed pictures scrapped and i didn't have spring pictures yet to scrap...well maybe from 2010.  These pictures were setting out and instead of "thinking" about what to scrap...i just did it.

I am doing this LO for a challenge..i did tweak the spring for winter..
This is my grandson, Ayden, with his siblings, Sadie and Emmett. I leave journal spots for their mom to write her thoughts.
The sketch i used from Stuck on U Sketches:












Challenge:
Stuck on U Sketches- Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Good for you, Bonnie, for scrapping Christmas photos... I so need to do that too!!! Your layout is precious!! Great take on the sketch!! So happy that you got to play along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such a lovely layout! I love the red die backing your photo and the little snowflakes are just a great accent! Very adorable photos you got to scrap! Thanks so much for your participation at SOUS! We're happy you came!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT!
    The use of the sketch is the best and I adore the
    extra large red snowflake instead of the circle cut.
    And the photos of the kiddo's are amazing! =)
    Super SO glad you shared this with us...I want to
    see more kid pix so you better come back! LOL!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Love how u have used 4 pictures, and they are all so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of the kids! Great way to change the season from the sketch to winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!! what a cute take on our sketch.. I'm so glad to see the ovals with photos in them..
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at sous
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!