Monday, February 20, 2012

You "moustache" a Good Day!

Again, my thought process...i knew i wanted to do Mo's Challenge this week and The Sweet Stop's sketch.  So the challenge at Mo's was to use a sentiment and a Mo's image and the Sweet Stop challenge is to use their sketch and a die cut.  I had no idea what i wanted to make...and then "ta da" i saw the new 6 x 6" paper pad i just bought and thought...ah ha...moustache!  Now to find an image...

This is what i came up with:



















(p.s. i added a moustache to Mo's image...this image is so darn cute!)

I had the great pleasure of making this card w/my online friend, Jenee, in person..

This is the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop:












Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- My Sentiments Exactly w/Mo's image
The Sweet Stop- Sketch w/diecuts or punches

8 comments:

  1. This is too cute, Bonnie! Love the fun papers and the adorable image! So cute with the moustache! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the moustache on the dog! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..how funny and cute this is!! I love it. I love the papers and distressing..all perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. Too Darned Cute! Love the Adorably fun image with his little added mustache! just can't help but smile! Super dp's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the moustasche Perfect handlebar one too. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this image from Mo, love her drawings and love dogs. The mustache is a hoot! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I'm a huge dog lover and this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Bonnie! Love your layers and his stash!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!