Friday, February 24, 2012

Inside and Out w/a tutorial

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our challenge is an inspirational photo








For my card i decided to color my image w/the colors shown in the photo.   I think you will find everyone...



















Our sponsor at CCC is Di's Digi Downloads...and awesome place for digi's!  In fact the image i used is from Di's Digi Downloads found here.  One lucky random winner will get $10 to shop at this store.


Now, how about making something for the inside of your card? I found this awesome video on youtube and decided to try it Cricut style.  Now remember if you don't have a cricut this original video is great to hand cut your own bouquet of flowers and to be honest, it still is the best instruction for assembling your bouquet.

Here is what i am going to show you how to make in my video:

Hand Cut video:
My Cricut version:
!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic how you've incorporated all the colours! I'm loving that lacy die cut and those blue flowers with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely little card. I so like the outside, but the inside is definitely the bomb! You are so creative and talented. Such a super, super little creation!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!